Observer Doubles Down on Capacity and Ease of Use
Observer release is industry’s first 40 Gb wire-rate analytics, traffic & storage solution with real-time reporting.
The latest Observer Platform release marks the industry’s first 40 Gb wire-rate analytics, traffic capture, and storage solution with real-time reporting. The intelligent user interface features an intuitive keyword search function and pre-engineered network, application, and UC workflows that lead you right to the source of any network slowdowns, anomalous traffic, or service degradation. Team collaboration and cross-silo sharing are facilitated by user-friendly performance dashboards.
The Observer Platform features a new easy-select line of form factors designed to scale with your organization, through virtualization to the cloud and beyond. From a single appliance with analytics to over a petabyte of reliable packet capture, the Observer Platform supports some of the world’s largest data centers.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Custom-designed Gen3 capture card with 40 Gb capture rate and accelerated analytics, provide the industry’s fastest access to stored packet data and analysis
- Fault-tolerant, custom enclosures have been designed to support four years of uninterrupted, 100% duty-cycle, line-rate capture without dropping a single packet for the ultimate in transaction visibility and peace of mind
- Prescribed network, application, and unified communications workflows guide IT teams through these three most common types of issues resulting in faster analysis and resolution
- Enhanced proprietary storage structure increases Observer’s speed of processing data and analysis by more than 10 times
- All new easy-select models are tailored to customer use cases, accommodating any location, network, or data center configuration
Whether obstacles to heightened performance are due to a resource capacity issue or a malware attack, the industry-leading, packet-based intelligence of the Observer Platform ensures that you have all the data you need to see IT and fix IT – fast.
Find our more by visiting our Viavi Observer Gigastor page by clicking here.
Want more information?
If you would like more information on any of our products and services, please contact us by clicking the button below, or ring us on +44 (0) 1691 680 830.